Sunday 25 September 2011

Where to start?


Have to start somewhere.


Been procrastinating about starting a blog.   Now is such a dynamic time in my life and I want to make a little record of it.


So here is a little blog about my journey from working mum to home-mum.  I love the many hats I wear… wife, nurse & midwife but my all-time favourite hat is my ‘mum’ hat.  And so I’m quitting my proverbial day job and working out what it means to be homemaker, housekeeper, domestic goddess, child guide…  Ho-hum Home-mum.


27 sleeps xx

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! Love your blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I tried commenting on here last night using my phone but it didn't work! I said something like:

    This is so exciting! Love your blog and looking forward to reading more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete