Sunday 16 October 2011

Last week of care

Today is Monday. The boys have 3 more days of care (including today - as they've just left).


I am off to bed post night duty. I am tired and achey but I just want to get to bed, so I can get sleep over and done with and go to pick them up.


Mr 3 always requests that I pick him up first. He likes to see where Mr 2 has been all day. It is lovely when I'm able to collect them in that order because it gives Mr 3 some time to re-attach and connect before picking up his brother - he then meets him with a warm embrace.


Generally they request a trip to one of the local parks after care, they need to shake it all off... and it does help me get into the 'swing' of things too - excuse the pun!


Here they are watching the ducks and turtles at one of our local parks;





Now off to Zzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment